"Revenge is a dish best served cold..."

domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

First Step :D

Hello~
Here I am, writing my first post here ^_^. right now I don't know waht this place is going to be about, I mean my journal and recently my Tumblr have been the main victims of my ramblings, rants, or just plain randomeness that comes and goes from this slightly twisted (in a good way....sometimes XD) mind n_n.

So~let's start with something simple that this "wonderfully picky" (<_<) let me put without any teoubles (for now) and one of my well known onsessions, and that would be AMVs (anime music videos) x3.

Here's one I just watched a couple of minutes ago ^_^:



Weell....I didn't know that tiny detail of having to upload the vid from the PC here till know, so I changed my mind and put the opening of one of my favorites (and future obsession) anime of this spring season, Ao no Exorcist/Blue Exorcist ^_^. The song is Core Pride by Uverworld.

With nothing else coming to mind right now, I bid you all good bye...till my next post, date: unknown XD.

Ja ne~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario