I've been dead around here and some of my other blogs lately U^^ so, I decided to rectify this by talking about what's keeping almost my whole attention these last few days XD.
The Spring anime season started on April 1st with a classic coming to life after 23 years since the original premise. For the ones that are wondering of what I'm talking about, it's simple really, Saint Seiya is back! With new character desing(the original died last year u.u) and with a new generetions of saints! Also, the series is tittled Saint Seiya Omega.
The opening is a collaboration between Nakagawa /shouko(who is also voicing Athena lol) and the original op performance group Make-up, singing Pegasus Fantasy Omega Version ^_^.
I really liked the opening and it also has the classic Saints that appear when Earth is threatened speech narrated by Seiya! So, I decided to share the opening with you all, so here:
Well, I hope that the video uploaded wee U^^, it's mirror version just in case XD.
There are some others things that were released around black march that I was able to download a few days ago like hellsing ultimate ova 9 and Rurouni Kenshin Shin Kyoto-hen ova 1 ^_^


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario