"Revenge is a dish best served cold..."

viernes, 24 de junio de 2016

Review: So Cute It Hurts!!, Vol. 7

So Cute It Hurts!!, Vol. 7 So Cute It Hurts!!, Vol. 7 by Gō Ikeyamada
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So, the cuteness overload continues!

The rival appears to create storm clouds in Mego and Aoi relationship. The other pair is also starting to show progress and the cliff hanger it's the classic one that makes you want to read ghe next vol to see what is going to happen next.

I'm not going to lie, this manga is as cliche as it comes, but is one of my guilty pleasures that I read when I want to read some cute, pinky and classic shoujo story. Some scenes are awww worthy and the bishies are interesting in their own way.

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario