"Revenge is a dish best served cold..."

viernes, 17 de febrero de 2017

Review: The Case Study of Vanitas, Vol. 1

The Case Study of Vanitas, Vol. 1 The Case Study of Vanitas, Vol. 1 by Jun Mochizuki
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So,

Here I am once again, completely hooked in another Jun Mochizuki's manga. I have to say that I love the background details and the steampunk touch of the enviroment.

Here we have a naive but strong vampire named Noe, and an eccentric-slash-crazy human named Vanitas who calls himself a Vampire doctor.

We have the legend of the Vampire of the Blue Moon, that sets the story around the mistery of the book of Vanitas that it's said to be able to control and destroy vampires but our quirky main character it's using it to save them.

Vampire politics are also present, and it seems that more things are going to be revealed about this supossed 'extinct' sociaety as we read the adventures of Vanitas and his reluctant companion Noe.

Some things said in this volume picked my curiosity like crazy, so I can't wait to read the next vol.

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario